Thursday 13 February 2020

Polyps


IMG_4218.jpg
IMG_4218.jpg#homeopathyworks
 I was diagnosed with 3 pretty large Polyps in my uterus. Symptoms were very painful, heavy and erratic periods, bleeding in between periods, fatigue and generally feeling like crap!! 
I was informed that I would need surgery to remove them at a cost of $14k. I decided to go down the homeopathy route with Debbie. Fast forward to 11 months later I had my gynae check up, and my Doctor went very quiet when doing the ultrasound scan. He spent a good few minutes checking the whole area until he said they have completely disappeared 😳 
Apparently this can happen, although in his experience (he is head of his department and in his mid 70’s so very experienced!), he has never seen large polyps like mine disappear on their own. He put it down to a healthy lifestyle 🤔 
IMG_4214.jpg
So thank you Debbie for holding my hand through this journey, and for your professionalism and reassurance. Homeopathy absolutely works and I will continue to use it for the health and well being of my whole family, and to spread the word to anyone who will listen to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment